Business Development Associate
The Business Development Associate will be responsible for working closely with the BD team responsible for both the sales and project management functions at Ojjo. In this role, the ideal candidate will work closely with cross functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Supply Chain, assist Project Management team with planning, procuring coordination, and document management for assigned projects., as well as assist in generation of regular reporting to internal management teams and external clients.
- Assist with business development and project management activities
- Actively involved in the RFP and contract management execution
- Support the preparation of internal and external presentations and proposals, including management reports and presentations, RFP responses, analytics and communication
- Assist in the collection, coordination, and preparation of communication and documentation, including supplier and customer contracts, utility applications and RFP responses
- Collaborate with Supply Chain, Logistics and Transport to ensure all requirements are clear and met
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Assist with projects across business development
- Responsible for overseeing document management for assigned projects.
- Complete other duties and tasks assigned
- 2-3 years of experience working in renewable energy or construction
- Prior experience in utility solar is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to tackle a variety of industry-level and project-specific challenges
- Advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Desire to work in an early stage company in the renewable energy field
- 4-year Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Construction, or related field
- Ability to travel up to 10%
The Ojjo Difference
What we offer
At Ojjo, we’re dedicated to continuous improvement and growth—for customers and each other. If you’re highly motivated and purpose driven, come join our stellar team today!